Fair : Art
Creativa Kids - Creative Workshops for children
Creativa Kids keeps children busy for the weekend with activities and workshops. In Brussels frm 17 and 18 March 2012
- a host of creative workshops (drawing, contructions, cooking, etc.)
- lego, bouncy castle, origami
- stories and puppet shows, papier maché and scrapbooking
- ...and so many more creative activities, demos and workshops!
Don't wait and join us in this super fun weekend with 60 activities!
Free entry on Friday evening
Children from 6 to 12: €5
Free entry for children under 6
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.